About the Webinar
Chinese Medicine Energetics: Balance Organ Meridian Using Essential Oils & The Chinese Meridian Time Clock
Teaser: Promote radiant health and well-being for body, mind and emotions using essential oils and the Chinese Meridian Time Clock.
What attendees will learn:
- Explanation for Meridians and the Chinese Meridian Time Clock
- Methods to Correct Energy Imbalances
- Mother & Child and Polarity Activations
- Tips for Using the Chinese Meridian Time Clock
- How to Use Your Essential Oils
- How to Select Your Essential Oils
- Food Cravings and Addictions
- The Organ Meridians and Your Sense of Taste
- What are the Organ Meridians?
- Adaptogenic ‘Super’ Oils to Balance the 12 Organ Meridians
- The Chinese Meridian Time Clock
- The 12 Organ Meridians & Properties for each
- Physical Symptoms for each of the 12 Organ Meridians
- Emotional Symptoms for each of the 12 Organ Meridians
- Essential Oils to Balance each of the 12 Organ Meridians
About the KG STILES
KG STILES, BA, CBT, CBP, LMT is a metaphysician, holistic health educator, certified clinical aromatherapist and consultant providing expert essential oil services since 1980. Her advice and services have included internationally famous celebrities and athletes, as well as top executives and hospitals. KG is the founder of PurePlant Essentials aromatherapy company and has published hundreds of articles, which have appeared in Massage Therapy Journal, Massage Today, Breast Cancer Wellness, Aromatherapy Today (Australia) and NAHA Aromatherapy Journal. Her best-selling book, The Essential Oils Complete Reference Guide: Over 250 Recipes for Natural Wholesome Aromatherapy, won a ‘Living Now’ Gold Medal and was a Nautilus and Indie Next Generation Book Award Winner. KG lives in Ashland, Oregon and is the NAHA Oregon (South) Director and an Approved NAHA Continuing Education Provider.