Please note the AGM will be conducted in ENGLISH.
Time: 10:00am -11:00am
AGM - general nature of the business to be discussed:
- Welcome by the Chair
- Confirm and approve minutes of the AGM held on 05th June 2021
- Receive and adopt annual report and audited financial statement for the year ending 31.12.2021, which includes:
- Chair's Report
- Financial Overview
- PR Overview
- Education Report
- Consider and approve appointment of directors for the year 2022-2023
- Discuss any other matter with the permission of the Chair.
- Thanks and closure of formal business.
- Motions from non-elected Council members for discussion at the Annual General Meeting must be received 30 days prior to the meeting.
- If there is no quorum by 10.05am the meeting shall be adjourned for another 30 minutes. Following that, the meeting will be held and conducted irrespective of whether there is a quorum or not.
- Proxies may only validly be appointed by a notice in writing (a “proxy notice”) which must state the name and membership number of the member appointing the proxy; identifies the person appointed to be that member’s proxy and the general meeting in relation to which that person is appointed; is signed by or on behalf of the member appointing the proxy, or is authenticated in such manner as the directors may determine; and is delivered to the charity in accordance with the articles and any instructions contained in the notice of the general meeting to which they relate.
Please note members will be sent details of the zoom meeting ID once you have confirmed attendance.